Welcome to BHCEC
Welcome to Big Horn County Electric Cooperative, Inc. (BHCEC). As a member you are a part owner of a fine utility. Your membership entitles you to take part in the Cooperative’s annual meeting, including the election of directors who will represent you in the operations of BHCEC.
The Cooperative’s first headquarters were in Lodge Grass. BHCEC was incorporated in 1940 and sold its first electricity to members in 1941. The headquarters operation was relocated to Hardin in 1992. The Lodge Grass facility continues to operate and serve our members.
Growing steadily over the years, BHCEC serves over 2,300 members. Our territory includes most of Big Horn County, Montana and a portion of Sheridan County, Wyoming. Currently we supply electricity over 1,350 miles of distribution lines to 3,900 meters.
BHCEC’s goal is to give its members the best service possible at a reasonable cost. To maintain this goal your Board of Directors incorporated sound operating policies and employs highly competent, professional staff.
Again, welcome to BHCEC!
Big Horn County Electric Lodge Grass Office
- Lodge Grass will open again on Monday, April 4th, 2022
- Regular Office Hours will be – Monday, Thursday & Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Lodge Grass will be closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Our new Customer Service Representative for Lodge Grass is Kelly
- Stop by and meet her beginning April 4th